Thursday 29 December 2011

Hungry Hungry I am Hungry

I actually didn't read my book at all (tsk tsk)
Phoned him for like half an hour... Well actually might as well tell you his name because I'm about to upload a picture of my face so if anyone saw this blog they'd know its me anyways.
Taylor.
We talked about random things for a bit but he kept getting disconnected so eventually I said I had to go -insert excuse here- and said goodbye.

AND THEN i went to the shop and bought some shiz for my new eating plan. Not a very exiting shop expedition, I can tell you. Could hardly eat anything in the shop! The only thing that really appealed to me was the pack of salmon fillets but it cost like R70 (almost $9 or 6 pounds or 7 euros for my foreign friends) so that was soooo not going to happen. Ended up with this:


Ate the smaller carton of fat free yoghurt on the way home. Tasted like puke. NEVER again.
Cooked up some chicken and made some wierd spiced sauce from the other yoghurt (excuse the chip on the plate, tried to hide it in the photograph but it sneaked in, the bugger). Not bad actually, if I do say so myself.



And finally. Thought it would be nice for those reading my blog to be able to put a face to a name.: hi! :)


Ok well thats all for now I guess.
Bye :)

3 comments:

  1. The chicken looks yummy, nice presentation =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmhhh good job!!! hungry!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook !) http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete